Thursday, September 6, 2012

I am miserable

Just an angry and unhappy vent....

I hate leaving my daughter everyday to go to a place that makes me physically ill.

I hate not being home to watch her, play with her, and feed her.

I hate being second guessed in all aspects of my life right now.

I hate hypocrites. I am surrounded by them.

Most of all, I hate that this job ruins my day and my mood. It leaves me with no patience because of the amount of pain I am in by the end of the day. As a result, I am too sore and too tired and too annoyed to do anything the rest of the night. And I am so sick of people who have never carried twins or ever had to go to work and leave their child acting like I am dramatic.

I could go on, but I know that this blog will just cause more issues for me because some people never bother too look at what they say or do and how that negatively impacts those around them.


Basically, I am so sick of all of this right now. I am at the end of my rope.

No comments:

Post a Comment